Wednesday, June 1, 2011

25 Great Graduation Gifts that Graduates Will Actually Use

I received this message via e-mail from one of my followers on my blog and I have had a chance to check out website in reference to my last blog posting. There are a lot of really great gift ideas that she has and I would encourage you to check it out. Below is what she sent me and a web link to her site.

Her name is Katina Solomon. thanks Katina reading my blog and I hope people will visit your site!

---

Hi,

I’m a frequent reader of your blog and wanted to let you know that I just posted an article on my site that I thought you might find interesting “25 Great Graduation Gifts That Graduates WillActually Use” If you think your readers might like it, too, would you consider sharing or mentioning it on your blog? I’d appreciate it if you have time to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment