Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Teen's and Technology Video


The following link is from a blogger who I follow religiously. If you don't follow them, you should.
His name is Paul O'Briant, and he is a member of Pilmoor Memorial UMC in Currituck North Carolina, where He is a Certified Lay Speaker, UMM Chaplain and a Sunday School teacher. He has spoken at state and national events on the subjects of cyberministry and cybersafety and is the author author of Reflections on a Beach: A Spiritual Parable and Cybersafety for Families. (two great books if you don't have them). 
The link is of an interesting video produced by the New York Times a year or so ago concerning teen's heavy use of technology.
Let me know what you think!

http://21stcenturysheep.net/2011/10/09/teens-and-technology/

1 comment:

  1. Great video. I am finding it's not just teens who are distracted by technology.i an sitting here on my iPhone at 10 a.m on my day off watching this video when I should be getting laundry and housework done! I also felt restless waiting for the video to get done...it was a whole 7 min long!!

    ReplyDelete